Paddy Power

Leinster Early Payout

by Aidan Elder | May 19, 2011

Leinster have won the Heineken Cup!

Obviously they haven’t, but Paddy ‘Ill-Judged Early Payout’ Power has had a look at the game and decided they can’t fail to do the business. Don’t bother yourself with how much of this thinking is actually based on reality or how reckless it is, just enjoy it while you can because we are paying out on Leinster to win the Heineken Cup 2011 before a ball has been kicked or one’s man head stuck between another man’s legs.

You’d think we’d have learned our lesson at this stage, but we haven’t so just make the most of it. We’re paying out €200,000 on:

- Leinster to win the Heineken Cup
- Leinster to beat Northampton
- Leinster to lift the trophy (in match betting)

It applies to single bets placed before 12 noon on Thursday 19th May.

Now we just kick back and wait for Paddy’s prophecy to come to pass – like it always does.

And here’s a needless picture of a lady in very short shorts with some cash and a rugby ball, standing in front of a Paddy Power shop to communicate the main elements of this Early Payout:
Leinster Early Payout
Shane Horgan was a lot easier on the eye when he let his hair grow

Feel free to shower Paddy with praise for his generosity in the comments section or check out our latest betting on the Heineken Cup Final.

Tags:

Your comments and views

11 Comments

1. Thomas Tully said on May 19, 2011 @ 5:44 pm

Legends thanks paddy power :)

2. Gilbert Fitzpatrick said on May 19, 2011 @ 6:15 pm

Well done Paddy Power on paying out on Leinster. Excellent stuff.

3. Brendan Ledger said on May 19, 2011 @ 8:41 pm

sobbing with the regret of not backing them when they got through the pool stages!!

4. Jp said on May 20, 2011 @ 11:29 am

Awesome, I put a fiver on at 25/1 last September! :)

5. DK said on May 20, 2011 @ 11:55 am

I have Leinster to win the H.Cup in a double – does this mean the first half of my double is now a winner or does it hinge on the actual result of the match?

6. Aidan said on May 20, 2011 @ 11:59 am

Sorry DK – the powers that be say the early payout only applies to single bets.
    In this case, the result of the actual match rather than Paddy’s overactive imagination will apply.

Best of luck though.

7. sonofsun said on May 20, 2011 @ 1:26 pm

Same thing for me :-(. I put them in a double just after the pool stages with ManUtd to win the premiership ! I’m just hoping Paddy Power will reconsider and apply this to all bets ! Pleeeeeaaaaaase Paddy !

8. Mike said on May 20, 2011 @ 3:13 pm

Well done Paddy Power the only philanthropic Bookmaker in the world…..I hope you have laid those bets off with Big Joe though because the saints are coming to town and they aint going home without the Trophy.!

9. Niall Gartshore said on May 20, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

Stupid question time!! Does this include a £5 e/w bet on them?!

10. Peter Hicks said on May 20, 2011 @ 9:42 pm

Hi, I have a win single ante-post on Leinster placed in a Paddy Power shop. If I don’t have a chance to cash my slip before the match and Leinster lose, will I still be paid out as a winner?

11. Gareth said on May 21, 2011 @ 9:31 am

Well done paddy! you are the only bookies i know that pay out early…………..Any chance of paying out on Lille to win french championnat? Come on 6 points clear and 2 games to play, 8 goals up on GD. Waiting on them for over 3 grand back. Worth a try lol