After listening to customer feedback Paddy Power’s head honchos summonsed its Mobile team. They went for Jägerbombs, cheese-burgers and a bit of dancing while their tech nerd underlings were given strict instructions to sex-up Paddy Power Mobile. God bless those nerds, they’ve come back with big improvements to paddypower.com on iPhone, iPad and Android systems.
- BOOM! Football customers place most of their bets via coupons. So we’re launching the best football coupon product on the planet.
- BAM! We’ve added a live match coupon, a TV Coupon and a ‘score or bore’ coupon — all three very much requested by our customers. We Hear You, you sexy animals.
- WHACK! Paddy Power has just updated your PP.com mobile design to give the look and feel of your football coupons a Euro2012-friendly makeover. It’s gone from being a sweaty, hungover Mandy Dingle to Kelly Brook dripping in chocolate in the palm of your hand. Just look…
1. Mandy Dingle (then) vs Kelly Brook (now)
The first thing our users will notice is that our football pages have received a facelift to match the racing pages on your mobile. It’s all about look and feel. Black is soooo in right now (see below also). We’ve taken away the ‘popular tab’ which was proving, frankly, unpopular.
2. Here’s our upgraded match listings
We added a coupons tab with the upgrade (see above right). It’s cleaner and easier to use with six coupons or match listings available. Right now these include: Live Match Coupon, TV Coupon, Elite European International Matches, Euro 2012 Matches Score and the ‘Score or Bore’ Coupon. On ‘Score or Bore’, customers select either ‘yes or no’ for both teams to score, or not. This has been a big priority of ours as it is a super-popular request from you guys. All the above coupons are mobile versions of current paddypower.com web/desktop coupons. We will also be adding a Whopper Coupon on iPad. High five, nerds.
3. Those coupons in a bit more detail…
Right down in the nitty-gritty of our match coupon is where Paddy Power Mobile has made the most changes. It’s got a totally new look and feel. Think of your fingers softly running through Kelly Brook’s hair on a summer’s morn while still slightly drunk from the night before. Only better. The display allows more events on screen. The time and date is displayed in case someone’s stolen your watch. It’s got Home/Draw/Away info, which is nice. There’s other stuff too but it’s time to have a play and an upgrade.