If you were to pick the luckiest man in the world right now, his royal party-ness Prince Harry would feature pretty highly on any list.
Paddy Power attempted to create a vortex of fortune by asking Harry to don a pair of special edition Paddy Power Lucky Pants, for charity, of course.
He, or a member of staff he’ll never have to be in the same room as, politely declined via the ancient medium of ink on mushed-up trees. But St James’s Palace did send the pants back. Unworn. That’s good news for somebody else.
This picture shows the rejected royal pants and the letter from St James’s Palace…
The Paddy Power Blog is now giving one reader the chance to win these limited edition pants which almost touched the regal rear-end of Prince Harry. This pair of pants is the exact same design as worn at Euro 2012 by Nicklas Bendtner. So, they’re slightly more spectacular than our normal-but-still-brilliant Lucky Pants.
Here’s how to enter the competition to win Prince Harry’s rejected Paddy Power Lucky Pants
- Email the Paddy Power Blog (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your best party picture in tribute to Prince Harry
- Include your name, age and address in the email – and a brief explanation of the picture
- You must be over 18
- Keep the picture clean, please. Our parents read this blog
- Paddy Power will request proof that it is your picture
- The Paddy Power Blog will run the best pictures on the Blog and pick one winner. Simple
- Closing date for entries is Friday, October 26, 2012
- Paddy Power’s decision is final