Scotland to beat England 4-1 and Nathaniel Clyne to score first, 4,000/1
- Right-back Nathaniel Clyne has made a total of 13 appearances for England since 2014, including 4 in 2016. He has never scored a goal for his country, and has scored two for Liverpool since joining in the 2015/16 season.
- Scotland have beat England just twice in their last 10 meetings in all competitions, stretching back to May 1985.
- There has been a Scotland 4-1 England scoreline just twice between these sides, the last time was in 1900.
England to beat Scotland 8-0, 500/1
- This punter must be dreaming of March 2013, when England hammered San Marino 801 in their biggest victory since 1987. It was their 2014 World Cup qualifier, and the goals came from Jermaine Defoe, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ashley Young, Frank Lampard, Wayne Rooney and Daniel Sturridge.
- There has never been a 8-0 result between these two sides. England’s greatest ever victory over Scotland was in 1961, where they smashed them 9-3. In their last ten meetings, the Three Lions’ greatest winning margin has been by two goals.
- England’s biggest ever victory was a 13-0 win over Ireland in 1882. However, their biggest ever home defeat came at the hands of the Scots the previous March 1881.
England to beat Scotland 7-1 and Harry Kane to score first, 1250/1
- Since his senior international debut, Kane has made 17 appearances and scored 5 in the process. He has scored 67 goals in 134 for his club, Tottenham Hotspur.
- The 23-year-old has recently returned from an injury which kept him in the treatment room for seven weeks. His first game back was the North London derby, where he put Spurs level, scoring a second-half penalty.
- The most goals Kane has scored in a game was three, which came in the 14/15 season. He put them past Leicester City as Spurs beat The Foxes 4-3.
Click here to shoot on over to PaddyPower.com for the latest England v Scotland betting…