Latest Football News
Stupid Punt: One punter fancies a 550/1 shot on Fellaini to humble Chelsea
Sit back and soak up some of the most ridiculous and impressive big-odds bets of the weekend...
- Okay, we get it, he got the captain’s armband last week. It would be send social media into hysteria if he were to score against Chelsea.
- Never mind the fact that United haven’t beaten Chelsea since 2012 in any competitions.
- Spurs are on a roll at the minute, especially at home, so it’s easy to see why this punter in Yeovil is putting his faith in Mauricio Pochettino.
- They’ve scored 14 goals in their last five league games on home turf, and this bet says they will net seven this time out.
- The Clarets are yet to win a game away from home this season, while Everton have won 11 of their sixteen home games this campaign.
- The stats make for bleak reading for this Preston-based punter, but we can’t help but admire the optimism.
Recent Football News