It’s the climax of the Premier League season this weekend and Paddy’s determined to go out with a bang.
In true Donald Trump style, he’s ignored the best advice – and just plain common sense – and turned bookmaking theory on its head with his latest brain fart.
We could spend days explaining this lunacy (& often have) but here it is in a nutshell.
The more money that is placed on Arsenal, Leicester & Spurs win treble – the more we’ll enhance the price for Sunday’s showdown.
That’s worth repeating. The MORE money that is placed on Arsenal. Leicester & Spurs win treble – the more we’ll INCREASE the price of that happening.
We couldn’t believe it either but when there’s money spent on a promo video explaining the gig (below) – you know we’re serious.
Here’s the deal ….
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 19, 2017
At 9am Friday morning, we’ll go live with the treble at the normal price of 7/2 … and hold our breath.
But don’t you wait, because the more customers that take this price, the quicker we can start to enhance it (see table) – right through to a potential 8/1 before Sunday’s kick-off.
The big man’s taken control from the bean counters and given it to you, the customers. And somewhere in HR, a finger hovers over his P45…
Terms & Conditions
- Max one bet per customer of £/€20. £/€10 for Retail. Win Only
- Applies to bets placed on the promotional market only
- The odds of the promotion market will increase based on the amount of unique customers who bet on it (as outlined above)
- The odds will start at 7/2 and increase at increments detailed above, up to a maximum of 8/1
- All customers who bet on the market will be paid out at the final odds at 3pm on Sunday 21st May 2017, even if this is a bigger price than when their bet was placed
- Cash Out not available on Power Price
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets and bets placed in Retail shops
- Paddy Power football rules apply