Getting tired of asking Alexa for the weather or to hear the latest terrible Nickelback song? Don’t worry, Paddy Power are about to make things way more interesting.
That’s because you can now access a ‘Flash Briefing’ right from the lips of Paddy Power himself on Amazon’s voice assistant and you can find it in the Alexa Skill Store right now.
Siri is so old news these days and let’s face it no one really used her anyway, Alexa is a Zlatan Ibrahimović-like ‘game changer’ and she can even understand an Irish accent!
In his briefing – which is available on all Alexa-enabled devices (Amazon Echo/Tap/Dot) – Paddy will bring you the latest news and top tips, served with his usual side of mischief during your sunrise routine.
It will almost perk you up as much as your morning coffee!
If you want to get our beautiful briefing on your device, just follow the simple instructions below and it won’t be long before Paddy’s pitch perfect voice will be telling you all you need to know.
How to enable the Paddy Power Flash Briefing on your Alexa device:
- Open the Alexa companion app on your phone
- Go to ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Flash Briefing’
- Select ‘Get more Flash Briefing content’
- Search for ‘Paddy Power’, tap logo and ‘Enable Skill’
- Click the ‘Manage in Flash Briefing’ button
- Click ‘Edit Order’ and put Paddy Power to the top of your Flash Briefing list
- Now try “Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing”